Time: 6 minutes
Rolled oats are one of the fastest cooking foods with the pressure cooker. For
this recipe, you mix everything in a bowl, which sets in the steamer rack in
the cooker. The oats cook in almond milk, sugar, and just a tablespoon of
coconut oil. Fresh pears will soften beautifully in there, as well, and you
finish it off with cinnamon and walnuts.
2 cups almond milk
2 cups peeled and cut pears
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup chopped walnuts
¼ cup sugar
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
¼ teaspoon salt
Dash of cinnamon
1. Mix everything except the walnuts and cinnamon in an oven-safe
bowl that you know fits in the pressure cooker.
2. Pour 1 cup of water into the pressure cooker and lower in steamer
3. Put the bowl on top and lock the lid.
4. Select “manual,” and then high pressure for 6 minutes.
5. When time is up, quick-release the pressure.
6. Carefully remove the bowl, divide into 4 servings, and season with
salt and cinnamon.
Nutritional Info (¼ recipe):
Total calories: 288